- To instill moral and social values through education of citizens free of all forms of discrimination including gender-based;
- To promote Research-Action and to intercede with the local population in order to help them to familiarize themselves with the new technologies in order to better meet their fundamental needs and to improve their living conditions;
- To organize advanced training in various domains of the University.
CUR vision could be summarized in the following terms: "Excellence for the promotion of science, education of honest and committed professionals for the social, economic, technological transformation and religious training."
- Good governance : recognition of the merit, responsible leadership, respect of human rights, tolerance, gender promotion, citizenship and patriotism
- Academic freedom: teachers social responsibility, critical and objective thought